This follows more or less the standard procedure:
0) Hard boil a few eggs (I had 3 of them left), cool, peel, and cut in half.
1) Fry 1 tsp black mustard seeds, 2 tsp cumin seeds, several curry leaves in 1 tbsp of ghee.
2) When the seeds start to pop, add in your minced garlic, ginger, and hot pepper, frying for a couple of minutes.
3) Toss in 3 medium-sized tomatoes, chopped, and some salt. Cover for a few minutes, letting the tomatoes cook down.
4) Mix in powdered spices and fry for another minute: 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp chile powder, 1 tbsp cumin powder.
5) Pour in about 1/2 a cup of coconut milk (I actually put in about twice this much which was probably a bit too much) and simmer for about a minute.
6) Throw in the sliced eggs and simmer for another, then serve on rice! I think the next time I make this I'll add in some potatoes to make it a bit more hearty.